15 servings per container. 1 scoop per serving.
John Gray's Super Cleanse drink kick starts your digestive system each morning, adds vitamin C to your diet and simply tastes good.
Besides tasting good, John Gray's Super Cleanse Drink has a number of health benefits:
1. Boosts your immune system: Lemons and limes are very high in vitamin C, which helps fight colds. Lemons and limes are also high in potassium, which stimulates brain and nerve function and helps control blood pressure.
2. Balances pH: Lemons and limes are some of the most alkaline foods around and this drink helps reduce your body's overall acidity. Yes, lemons and limes have citric acid but they does not create acidity in the body once metabolized.
3. Encourages weight loss: Lemons and limes are high in pectin fiber, which reduce hunger cravings. Also, people who maintain a more alkaline diet usually lose weight faster.
4. Helps digestion: Lemon and lime juice encourage the liver to produce bile which is an acid that required for digestion.
5. Clears skin: Vitamin C has been shown to decrease skin wrinkles and blemishes.
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are the expressed opinion of John Gray for the sole purpose of educating the public regarding their health, happiness and improved quality of relationships. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns.
Amount - % Daily Value (based on 2000 calorie diet)
Total Fat 1g - 1%
Saturated Fat 0g - 0%
Trans Fatty Acids 0g - 0%
Sodium 18mg - 1%
Total Carbohydrate 7g - 3%
Dietary Fiber 1g - 5%
Vitamin C 200%
Vitamin E 1%
Proprietary Blend: 2970 mg
Nutraflora Prebiotic (Fructooligosaccharides), Soluble Rice Bran (containing Phytosterols, Carotenoids, and Lutein), Aloe Vera (Inner Leaf Filet), Probiotic Sebiotics? (Lactobacillus sporogenes), IsaLyte? (Trace Mineral Citrate), Enzyme Plant Blend (Amylase, Protease I, Protease II, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase, Maltase, Sucrase).
Other Ingredients: Glucose, Natural Flavor, Natural Lime Juice Powder, Molasses, Tricalcium Phosphate.
*Around the world, lemons are often called limes. The "Nautural Lime Powder" listed in the ingredients includes lemon juice.