Item: CF200
  • DMix - Natural Digestive Support For After Meals

D'Mix - Natural Digestive Support For After Meals

Retail $34.99 11% Off

This item is currently not in stock

100 mg. Approx. 90 servings

D'mix is a special formulated blend of herbs, seeds and botnaicals that helps the most chronic digestive problems.

D'mix contains ingredients that have been used traditionally for thousands of years for their powerful digestive properties. When they are chewed together, they 

1)Strengthen and tone the digestive system: d'mix has a stimulating effect on the gut and helps to to fully break down your meals. 

2)Restores the stomach and colon lining: d'mix has an alkalising effect in the body for healthy cell renewal and gut repair. 

3)Cleanses and detoxes the body: d'mix helps your body to better absorb the vital nutrients in your food while detoxing your gut.

How d'mix works
The digestive enzymes in your body help to break down your food so your body can absorb.

70% of these digestive enzymes are activated in our mouths when we chew our food, and grow more powerful the longer we chew. The remaining 30% are created in the stomach.

So, if we don’t chew our food properly or have imbalances in the body through illness or medication, we don’t have a lot to work with to break down our meals.

This may first be experienced through discomforts such as mild indigestion, bloatedness and wind/gas, however continuing to neglect our chewing habits and digestive health can lead to more serious conditions such as IBS, acid-reflux, colitis, food intolerances and Crohn’s disease.

When you take d’mix after meals consistently for two months, you can help to retrain your brain and body how to break down food properly thus helping to relieve the wide variety of digestive discomforts so many people suffer with on a daily basis.

The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are the expressed opinion of John Gray for the sole purpose of educating the public regarding their health, happiness and improved quality of relationships. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns.

Palmyra Flower Blossom Nectar,
Sweet Fennel,
Flax Seeds,
Sesame Seeds,
Coriander Seeds,
Hari Patti (Arbus Precatorius) Seeds (<2%),
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root Powder (<2%),
Wild Mint (Mentha Arvensis) Leaves (<2%)

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, No artificial flavour, No artificial colors.

Allergen Warning: Made in a workshop handling peanuts and soya.

Shake the tub well to ensure even distribution of seeds.. Then take half a teaspoon after each meal and chew thoroughly - about 35-40 timesl. Only use on a full stomach.

Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Consume within 90 days of opening.

WINNER Best Food Supplier - Institute for Functional Medicine Awards 2015
WINNER Natural Pharmacy Awards - Natural Pharmacy Awards 2013
Best Detox Product - VOGUE UK 2013
Voted top colon cleanser - Natural Health Magazine
Recommended as the #1 antacid - The Daily Telegraph

view all Write DMix - Natural Digestive Support For After Meals Review

D'Mix - Natural Digestive Support For After Meals Reviews

This product has no reviews yet. Be the first to review it!

JOhn Gray Mars Venus Soul Mate Relationship Seminar Ranch
Size Chart