“What is he thinking?!”
Ever wish you could just crawl into his head and find out?
Whether you’re single, dating, in a relationship, or married, trying to understand men is one area where you’re, frankly, exhausted.
- You had a great date but he didn’t call or text you back. 😕
- You’ve been dating for a while, you finally begin to let your guard down, then he suddenly starts acting aloof and unavailable. 😰
- You’ve been together for months or even years but at times, he just randomly turns off the warmth and shuts down. 😣
- You had great sex but afterwards he acts disinterested, as if you never reached those heights of intimacy. 😟
- You moved in together but then everything changed and while you’re “closer” than ever, you feel further apart. 😩
- You’ve been married for so long that life has become routine and every attempt you make to reignite the passion seems to end the same way: he’s back on the couch, ignoring you, AGAIN. 😪
And you simply don’t get it.
Because you’re the best date, girlfriend, and partner IN THE WORLD.
When life throws him a curveball, you want to be there to support him. You’d listen, understand, and love him up without question.
So then why does it seem like the more you lean in, the more he pulls away, shuts down, or simply won’t talk to you? It’s honestly baffling.
All you know is that you’re TIRED of asking for more only to be met with him leaving the room, emotionally disengaging, and/or full-on ghosting you.
WHY DO MEN DO THIS? WHY?!
It’s frustrating, painful, and stressful… and I get it.
Not only do I ‘get it,’ but I also know that you’re not alone.
And I want YOU to know that this isn’t you, you’re not broken, you’re not crazy, and your needs aren’t “too much.”
The relationship you really want with him, the one with all the juicy intimacy you could ever dream of, is MORE than possible. It’s simply a matter of science. ;-)
But the problem is, what you’ve been doing, like...
✘ Overcommunicating your feelings in the hopes that will change his behavior,
✘ Asking HIM to explain, shine light, or provide the clarity and security you crave,
✘ Overanalyzing, overthinking, or trying to make sense of it all on your own (or with your girlfriends)...
… will NEVER provide you with the insight (or peace) you need, for two reasons:
HE may not even understand why he pulls away enough to be able to explain it to you (there are biological and hormonal reasons for this #science)
HE is different from YOU — this is, again, biological and hormonal — so no matter HOW much you try to “make sense” of it on your own or with your girlfriends, it will never quite ‘click’ on an intuitive level
Believe it or not, he’s 100% capable of giving you ALL the…
✔ intimacy, and
...that you desire.
TRULY. You don’t have to spend hours and days of your life spinning in anxiety, wondering what he’s thinking, or wishing he would just give you the positive attention you crave without having to work so hard for it.
But in order to flip the script you have to dig deeper into understanding HIM in a way that he may not even understand himself.
Because when YOU get what his behaviors really mean, and how your perspective, actions, and reactions impact your relationship —
That’s when you’ll crack the code on:
➔ why HE pulls away and
➔ how to get him back (and as the best version of himself).
Here’s The Bottom Line:
We can’t expect our partners to act the way we act, think the way we think, deal with stress the way we do, or love the way we do.
If we do, we’ll always end up disappointed, confused, and hurt.
Because men and women are biologically different, and how we act, think, cope, and love is therefore foundationally different too.
It is THIS expectation — that we should be the same — that leads to so many misunderstandings and unnecessary pain and disconnection in our relationships.
Men pulling away is the greatest problem in relationships today.
But when we women UNDERSTAND it *and* know HOW to address it proactively — EVERYTHING CHANGES.
I know this because I live this and I’ve seen THOUSANDS of women change their relationships — whether single and dating or married for years — by cracking this very code.
Hi, I’m Lauren Gray, relationship expert, coach, and co-CEO of MarsVenus.com — which I run along with my dad, John Gray, the author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus (a.k.a. the #1 best selling relationship book of all time).
Since that book was initially published in 1992, there have only been more scientific developments regarding men and women and their unique biological needs and differences. This provides a new and exciting foundation that can help us make sense of the opposite sex.
And I’ve made it my mission, along with my dad John Gray, to further uncover the “why” behind how men and women relate and continue to develop practical and effective strategies to help us live optimally and grow in love.
This is why I created Understanding Men: The Online Course That Finally Explains Why They Pull Away, What They’re Thinking, & How To Connect With Passion and Attraction Every Time.START UNDERSTANDING MEN NOW
MarsVenus featured on:
Here’s what you’ll learn when you join today:
Module 1: The REAL reason men pull away (it’s not what you think)
In this module, you’ll learn:
- Why men tend to close off or run away the very moment you get close and feel like you’ve had an intimate breakthrough
- The 4 Critical Factors that influence how often he pulls away, because this looks different for every man, and knowing will help you find and strike the balance in your relationship
- Why some men pull away and others don’t — this will explain precisely why not all men pull away equally and the surprising reason some men don’t pull away but really should!
Module 3: How to keep attracting him back with passion and motivation (so he’s showing up for you all the ways you want him to)
In this module, you’ll learn:
- What to START doing that will set the mood for love and intimacy while he’s “away,” and inspire him to spring back to you with plenty of love-fuel in the tank
- How to motivate him to return to you, please you, and support you with all that you want and need
- What will truly spark passion in him (instead of irritability) so that when you reach out or ask for help, you feel loved instead of like you’re annoying him
The truth is — him pulling away can bring you together or pull you apart — it’s all a matter of what YOU do on purpose that will nurture your connection back to one of loving, intimate relating.
Understanding Men is for you IF…
and getting ready to date again, but you’re scared and want to feel more prepared
and becoming weary of all the mixed signals and ‘ghosting’ and wondering if you should just throw in the towel (don’t!)
You're in a relationship...
and want to know how to create more intimacy without irritating him or pushing him away
You're living together...
yet feel disconnected, like either you’re insecure or he’s moody and you don’t know how to reconnect in passion and love again
or you’ve been together for a long time, and you want to get that passionate spark back but you’re not sure how
You're wondering if the relationship you want is even possible...
you want a friend, a lover, and a partner but it feels like you always end up doing more of the heavy lifting
"Lauren brings awareness and understanding into your life that creates life-changing shifts that will benefit all of your relationships. Her style satisfies both the logical person, with all of her scientific explanations, as well as the intuitive person. She explains biologically why we react in certain ways. By understanding the science behind my instinctive reactions, I’ve been able to make better conscious choices for myself and improve my relationship with my husband."
- Lia Venet
"When I joined Lauren’s course, I knew it would be good. Lauren is genuine, super-insightful and funny. There was no way I wasn’t going to love it. I’ve been a fan of Lauren’s blogs for years. What I didn’t expect is quite how much I’d learn. I’ve really connected with the MarsVenus philosophies for a while, so I thought much of this would be a review. Boy - was I wrong! I did not expect to learn completely NEW stuff."
- Nadia Ansari
"You should know that Lauren understands men and women so well! It's a pleasure to go through the course and feel so identified with her stories. I felt so understood."
"Before this, I thought I was alone in having these relationship difficulties but now I know I’m not! Lauren explains exactly what you are feeling: I would often start watching a video and think.......ah but what about this?......and then all of a sudden that issue would come up and be explained too!!!"
- Jenna Cook
Listen. I KNOW that you DO more than enough already.
→ You don’t need the extra strain of trying to “get” him on top of it all.
→ You don’t need to exhaust yourself to create the connection you crave.
→ You don’t need to spin yourself in circles trying to get your needs met either.
That’s why this program is NOT about working HARDER on your relationship(s).
So if you’re thinking “UGH, I’m tired of always being the one who has to do all the emotional labor and heavy lifting and trying! When is he gonna pick up the slack?”
Here's my promise to you:
If you pull back on 90% of your relationship efforts - just stop - and focus on the 10% of efforts I give you, you’ll feel 100% empowered and fed by your relationship(s).
I know this sounds crazy and counter intuitive, but everything about HIM is counter intuitive -- because he’s NOT like you.
When you understand men from this new perspective and shift your strategies accordingly, everything in your relationship(s) will become WAY easier.
It’s almost like magic the way he’ll…
- Eagerly shower you with all the attention and affection you want
- Come back for intimacy more and more, filling your love tank on the regular
- Respond to you with more confidence, generosity, and selflessness
- Start taking better care of himself to show up as his best for you
Plus, once you have this pulling away problem nailed, your other relationship problems begin to slowly disappear…
- Your communication will be firing on all cylinders almost effortlessly
- You’ll feel closer to him than ever before
- That spark you may have lost will be reignited
- He’ll open up and show you how much he loves you
- Pursuing, chasing, or wondering about men will be a thing of the past
- You’ll attract and engage with men who are genuinely interested and show it
- He’ll shift back into the happiest version of himself, the guy you once fell for
☝ “But what if he doesn’t pull away enough???”
Yes. This is a common phenomenon for men
who are more in touch with their feminine side.
If you’re a woman in a relationship with a man who tends to be overly sensitive, needy, always available, and simply put: doesn’t pull away, this program will also help you. When you learn what you can do to encourage him to express his independence more, and give you (and the relationship) space and room to breathe...
...your communication, connection, intimacy, (and SEX) will vastly improve.
When you join today, here’s what you’ll get:
10 On-Demand Video Lessons you can watch any time, day or night — these entertaining, upbeat videos will make learning about men and relationships as fun as watching your favorite Netflix show! ($1200 value)
10 Action Packed Worksheets as well as checklists, suggested activities, and scripts so you can anchor all this learning in for a lifetime of love AND know exactly what to do to apply this new knowledge in your relationship TODAY. ($1200 value)
4 Super Fun Knowledge-Sparking Quizzes at the end of each module so you can review all that you’ve learned in a playful way as you become a master of Understanding Men! ($200 value)
Six Whole Months of Access To All 4 Self-Study Modules PLUS All Bonus Video Trainings so you can log in and get going right away AND revisit the content as much as you want! (Priceless)
That’s a total value of $2600...
Plus, you’ll also get ALL of these incredible BONUSES worth over $500!
- BONUS VIDEO #1: How Body Type Affects a Man’s Intimacy Cycle (and how much alone time he needs)
- BONUS VIDEO #2: How to Create a Lasting Bond With A New Guy You Like (so he leaps at the chance to call you)
- BONUS VIDEO #3: Why Men Get Stuck In The Cave (and how to get them out)
- BONUS VIDEO #4 : How To Get Him To Go To The Cave If He Doesn’t (so he can be less moody & be the fun guy you know and love.)
- BONUS VIDEO #5: This Is The Problem That Solves Everything (and the one secret you won’t want to miss)
- FIVE BONUS PDFS: Understanding Men Relationship Affirmations (to fill your heart with love and keep all you’ve learned top-of-mind each day)
- BONUS GUIDE: 64 Healthy Cave Time Activities for Men (so his time away from you actually strengthens the relationship)
- BONUS WORKSHEET: 10 Texts to Make Him Want You (and how to finally move your relationship forward)
This Bonus Pack alone is worth over $500...
And the total value of Understanding Men is well over $3,000...
But your investment for six months of access (and a lifetime of love) is only one payment of $297.
(That’s less than two therapy sessions… and, according to our students, more powerful than two years’ worth.)
And can you put a price on changing your relationship(s) with men from one of tension, confusion, and frustration to one of ease, understanding, and fulfillment?
Okay, I’m ready to Understand Men!!
How do I get started?!?
✓ Click here, or any of the buttons that say “START UNDERSTANDING MEN NOW” and you’ll be guided to checkout using any major credit card or PayPal to complete your secure payment.
✓ After you finish your purchase, you’ll receive two emails: one with a receipt for your records and one with your unique login credentials as well as a link to get started!
✓ You’ll be able to immediately log in, access each module, lesson, and worksheet one-by-one and begin your process of Understanding Men.
✓ In 4 weeks’ time, you’ll feel like the expert all your friends are begging for dating and relationship advice… and you won’t even recognize your new relationship with men!
Get ready for a deeper level of intimacy, love, and fulfillment in your relationship(s).
START UNDERSTANDING MEN NOW
You have questions? I have answers!
How am I going to learn? Do you have to attend the classes LIVE or are they recordings?
I don’t have a ton of free time right now, is this a good time to sign up for the course?
Does my partner have to take the course too in order for it to work for us?
I’m single and don’t currently have a man in my life. Will I be able to benefit from this course?
Is this going to be worth my time?
Can I share my login with my family and friends? They would really benefit from this!
This program may work for other women, but what if it doesn’t work for me?
This sounds great! What happens after I purchase?
One final note…
Please know that this program is not about blame or kicking ourselves for making mistakes and “sabotaging” things. Please, nobody knows this stuff. I only know it because I was raised by John Gray - the guy who literally wrote the book on this. And you know what? I made the mistakes anyway!
It’s true. Just because I was raised by the best selling relationship author of all time doesn’t mean that I didn’t have to learn, firsthand, how to deal with my partner pulling away and all of the negative feelings that can come as a result -- anxiety, anger, sadness, frustration, and in the early days of my relationship: confusion and irritation too.
But in the last 10+ years of being with the love of my life and working with women on improving their relationships, I’ve learned so much and created so many strategies to simplify what can often feel icky and complicated.
That’s why I want to share all of this with you.
The truth is you’re a woman who wants to love with her whole heart, and be loved in return. You’re on the same path as me, I’m just a few steps ahead so I can see how this evolves and show you the light at the end of this work.
Because I know that when approached in an effective way, the solution to most of our modern day relationship challenges begins with Understanding Men.
So if you want all-new:
- insights and understanding of gender differences,
- communication tools that are simple, practical, and effective,
- a sense of real control in your love life,
- confidence that you know exactly how to get the love you want,
- unshakeable trust in men, in your partner, in your relationship and in yourself,
Then Understanding Men was created for YOU: to make being a woman who loves men wayyyy easier. Don’t you deserve that? I sure believe you do. And I’m so excited for you to dive in and get started. ;-)